If you get a job and need a work permit, please follow the steps below.
To get your work permit:
1. Print out the work permit application form (B1-1) or pick up a paper copy from Mrs. Szostak in the Career Center in the B building.
2. Fill out the top section - Minor’s Information. Make sure to provide your Social Security Number. A work permit cannot be created without it. Also fill out the School Information section.
3. Take the form to your employer. Have the employer complete, sign and date the section – To be filled in and signed by employer.
4. Have a parent/legal guardian print their name, sign and date the section – To be filled and signed by parent or legal guardian.
5. After steps 1-4 are completed, bring the application to Mrs. Szostak.
6. A work permit will be processed, signed, and then you can give it to your employer.