If you get a job and need a work permit while Enochs is closed, please follow the steps below.
To get your work permit:
1. Print out the work permit application form (B1-1).
2. Fill out the top section - Minor’s Information. Make sure to provide your Social Security Number. A work permit cannot be created without it. Also fill out the School Information section.
3. Take the form to your employer. Have the employer complete, sign and date the section – To be filled in and signed by employer.
4. Have a parent/legal guardian print their name, sign and date the section – To be filled and signed by parent or legal guardian.
5. After steps 1-4 are completed, email the application to Jimme Sevick ([email protected]). (You may need to use a scanning app on your phone to upload the document to your email.)
6. A work permit will be processed, signed and emailed to you.
7. Print, sign and date the work permit.
8. Give the work permit to your employer.