Skip to main content
Principal Amanda Moore
3201 Sylvan Avenue
Modesto, CA 95355
Hours: 7 a.m.-4 p.m.

Work Permits

If you get a job and need a work permit while Enochs is closed, please follow the steps below.

To get your work permit:

1.       Print out the work permit application form (B1-1).  

2.       Fill out the top section - Minor’s Information.  Make sure to provide your Social Security Number.  A work permit cannot be created without it.  Also fill out the School Information section.

3.       Take the form to your employer.  Have the employer complete, sign and date the section – To be filled in and signed by employer.

4.       Have a parent/legal guardian print their name, sign and date the section – To be filled and signed by parent or legal guardian.

5.       After steps 1-4 are completed, email the application to Jimme Sevick ([email protected]).  (You may need to use a scanning app on your phone to upload the document to your email.)

6.       A work permit will be processed, signed and emailed to you.

7.       Print, sign and date the work permit.

8.       Give the work permit to your employer.