Enochs High School Registrar
- Location: D Building (Next door to the SBO)
- Phone: (209) 574-1730
- Fax: (209) 574-1735
- Email: Jaramillo.email@example.com
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
How to Request Your Transcripts or High School Records:
You can request a transcript electronically or by contacting me directly through email, phone or fax. All requests will be processed within 3-5 business days.
Students who graduated in 2009 to the current students may request your transcripts online through Parchment for a small fee at http://www.parchment.com/. This is a safe, paperless and quick way to send transcripts directly to the destinations you choose.
For proof of enrollment, transcripts or other inquiries you can Email, Fax, Phone or Mail request to the registrar. Please be sure to include the following information when requesting for transcripts or records:
- Year of graduation
- Your full name at the time last attended
- Your date of birth
- Your current phone number
- Attach a copy of your picture ID
- The address of where you want the transcript mailed or let me know if you are picking the records up at Enochs HS.
If requesting SAT, PSAT, ACT or AP test records, please click on the links below:
Third Party Request & Graduation Verifications:
All graduation verification requests must be faxed along with a release signed by the former student to (209) 574-1735.